Sunday, November 23, 2014

Great Weekend for Races!

What a great weekend it was for racing! Tri-State Running members were out in full force at different races this weekend. Here's the full update:

A few members were out on in Springfield, Ma. on Saturday running the "Y Run for Women & Girls 10k". A great race for a great cause! They did a great job and represented the club well!

Danielle, Christina, Elaina & Yvonne (top right) Danielle & Kevin (middle left)
Picture courtesy of Danielle
-------

On Sunday TSR member Cindy ran the Santa Hustle Half in the Great State of Maine. She finished strong as she ate cookies and candy at the water stops from what I understand... LOL
Cindy (on the left)

Great Job Cindy!!
---

In Southbridge, other TSR members ran the Center of Hope's Gobble Wobble 5k/10k. With quite a few placing in their age group!! Here is the list: (Will not post ages....if I missed someone, let me know!! )


Scott D - First in his age group! (5K)
Eben N - Third in his age group (5K)
Linda S - First in her age group!! (5K)
Meredith M - First in her age group! (10k)
Jesse M - First in his age group! (10k)
Justin W - Third in his age group! (10k)
Gina R - First in her age group! (10k)
Gia D - Second in her age group! (10k)
Kevin Y - Second in his age group! (10k)
Scott L'Ecuyer - Third in his age group! (10k)
Anne N - Third in her age group! (10k)


Hell yeah!!! Thats what I'm talking about!!!

Congrats to everyone that ran this race! This s one of my favorite races!! I'm upset that I missed it this year.
Showing off some bling!!! (disregard the finger in the shot ... LOL)






Congrats to everyone that ran this race!!!



---------------


A few TSR member's braved the trip down south to Philly and ran either the half or the full. Great job by all especially Michael C. as he finished his first full marathon!!! 

Congrats Mike!! I am happy and proud for you!! You trained hard for this and you did it!!
I wish you many more marathons in the future!!



 Congrats to all -  Joanna M, Jenn M, Sandra G, Colleen P, Michael K, 
Philly looked like a great race!!


----

If I missed anyone's race this weekend, Please let me know. I will update the blog as needed.


---

Congrats to everyone this weekend! You all did a great job!


Run your best and keep running strong!

- Jose




No comments:

Post a Comment